Why you should have a build for tunneling survivors.

I know a lot of people aren't going to like this post and call me out but here me out. I've gotten matches with survivors who are intentionally de-ranking to get easy wins,pick on weak killers who probably only have perks for their character they level up only, and even bash their own teammates in chat. I've been seeing them come up too come often lately. I'm not intentionally grieving, but if I see the same person being a complete jerk to me in the chat every time I play them, I'm just going to intentionally throw the game so I can just tunnel them and face camp them using my tunneling build.

Comments

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

I mean, facecamping doesn't require a build. Insidious is the way to go if you want people to walk into your web. If you want to do this, go right ahead. Just know you will never improve as killer if you can't roll with the punches.

• DeathBeam
    DeathBeam Member Posts: 259

I'm not looking for validation, I'm just saying what I do in these situations and I'm perfectly fine if I depip and derank because of it; I could just do better in my next matches to make up for it.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,970

or just move on and don't ruin the experience of someone playing the game even if they are an #########

• DeathBeam
    DeathBeam Member Posts: 259

Not if they are intentionally bullying killers all the time, I'm just teaching them a lesson.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

I would say the main reason to have a build for tunneling survivors is because it's simply the most effective strategy to use. The only reason not to tunnel is if you care about the other players having a good time as well.

As a side note though, targeting a specific survivor across multiple games because they were a jerk to you isn't tunneling, it's against the rules and could get you banned.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,331

No...the definition of griefing is still the same, no matter if you think they deserve to be griefed or not.