If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Who do you think has the lowest amount of Hope?

Options
Detective_Jonathan
Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
Thoughts?

Comments

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Scourge said:
    Freddy
    I meant survivor. My bad
  • Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187
    Options

Tapp. I mean he was pretty much a broken dude before he even got there.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

Benedict seemed to be losing a lot of hope recently. Maybe he will turn into a killer?

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Me after watching Survivor mains overwhelming stupidity (KAPPA DAMN IT, KAPPA!!!)

• Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326
    Options

@Plippy said:

You're right, the only thing that's probably keeping him up is the chance to peek under the Pig's mask.

• ToxicTapp
    ToxicTapp Member Posts: 63
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Mercury said:

@Plippy said:

You're right, the only thing that's probably keeping him up is the chance to peek under the Pig's mask.

What is hope

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

@ToxicTapp said:

@Mercury said:

@Plippy said:

What is hope

Baby don't mori me,
    Don't mori me.
    No more.

• thejustcauseclause
    Options

Maybe Dwight. He probably feels like he is useless based on his lore.

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182
    Options

@Scourge said:
    Freddy

This ^^^^ or Dwight, no matter which locker he hides in he always gets found

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

Yeah I think Dwight as well, he seems like he either needs to to recognize his abilities or he will give up first because his bad habit of self doubt sadly.

• Rogis_Right_Hand
    Rogis_Right_Hand Member Posts: 28
    Options

Probably Claudette, since Killers are always checking tall grass for her sneaky ass now.

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    Options

Legitly?

I'd probably guess Dwight.

Have you seen the new Black and Blue thing he got awhile back?

That and the poor lad always looks utterly terrified.

• dmayo44
    dmayo44 Member Posts: 10
    Options

I'd say that it's actually Meg since she gave up everything for her mother only to be taken away from her and now her mom is probably dead because she can't look after her.

• axlehead72
    axlehead72 Member Posts: 28
    Options

I actually wouldn't say Dwight has the least amount of hope; he knows better than any other survivor the power of teamwork, and this is suggested in his perks and especially in his lore:

'Dwight isn't the typical guy you think of when someone says "Survivor". He lacks that certain pizazz and without his glasses he's more or less blind. But as the sun sets and the woods comes alive, Dwight clasps to his rat race life, making sure that he'll live to see another day even though something unimaginable is after him. Dwight won't stop. He'll survive no matter what. As others spent hours being seen in high school. He spent hours becoming invisible and avoiding danger. And it doesn't matter if it's dangers in the hallway or dangers in the woods. Survival is key. As other employees panic when terror infects them, Dwight makes use of his disturbing teen experience. The tables have now turned and now others need to follow to Dwight's firm directions if they are to survive as he knows how to disappear.'

The most important part being 'Dwight won't stop. He'll survive no matter what'.

Nea, however, seems rather hopeless, having acted up ever since she and her parents moved to America; her past is rather troubled compared to the other survivors. Lore around her even says that:

'As she’s nimble and almost catlike, she’s able to evade deadly dangers. Years on skateboards has proven worthy training. And keeping her head down, avoiding the fuzz can be applied to all dangers. The only question is whether she has some interest in not giving up.'

The developers even question her will to survive in the last line, yet they don't with other survivors, suggesting that she has the least amount of hope.

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

@axlehead72 said:

Nea, however, seems rather hopeless, having acted up ever since she and her parents moved to America; her past is rather troubled compared to the other survivors. Lore around her even says that:

'As she’s nimble and almost catlike, she’s able to evade deadly dangers. Years on skateboards has proven worthy training. And keeping her head down, avoiding the fuzz can be applied to all dangers. The only question is whether she has some interest in not giving up.'

The developers even question her will to survive in the last line, yet they don't with other survivors, suggesting that she has the least amount of hope.

And also we know, that when survivor loses all hope he becomes killer. Nea the killer C O N F I R M E D.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

@Rattman said:

@axlehead72 said:

And also we know, that when survivor loses all hope he becomes killer. Nea the killer C O N F I R M E D.

Not this again... Where's No0b3 video

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options
    Saminations 3rd parody confirms nea is
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options

@Rattman said:

@ToxicTapp said:

@Mercury said:

@Plippy said:

What is hope

Baby don't mori me,
    Don't mori me.
    No more.

im stealing that

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited September 2018
    Options

@KiraElijah said:
    Saminations 3rd parody confirms nea is

He asked for a survivor, as she’d be the same as all the killers ;)

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:
    Me after watching Survivor mains overwhelming stupidity (KAPPA DAMN IT, KAPPA!!!)

I heard players saying "Kappa" but I have no idea what that means. Would you care to explain?

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@George_Soros said:

@MineAntoiya said:

I heard players saying "Kappa" but I have no idea what that means. Would you care to explain?

It's Twitchspeak for "Just Kidding", basically.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    edited September 2018
    Options

@Orion said:

@George_Soros said:

@MineAntoiya said:

It's Twitchspeak for "Just Kidding", basically.

its actually a monster that pulls you underwater and eats you (new killer confirmed)

• OrionQc24
    OrionQc24 Member Posts: 283
    Options

Claudette, no one can find her. She's starting to feel lonely.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    edited September 2018
    Options
    OrionQc24 said:

Claudette, no one can find her. She's starting to feel lonely.

Nonsense, Jake always finds Claudette because he searches the map for hooks to break.
    .#CAKE
    Post edited by Peasant on
  • ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103
    Options

nea, tapp, or feng. probably.

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    Options
    ekto said:

nea, tapp, or feng. probably.

Feng believes she was preparing for this, and thinks it’s a game. Tapp is set on closing the case, but nea is probably the lowest in hope
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    Options

@George_Soros said:

Used to make tracksuits for chavs and other reprobates.

See also: kappa slappa.

• kyuu
    kyuu Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Mabye bennedict becane the entity
  • kyuu
    kyuu Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Freddy mains
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Poor Spirit always looks like shes about to cry so I'll go with her
  • Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    Options
    If I had to be honest. Dwight if we're going with non-licensed survivors because given his backstory and what not he struggling just to keep his mind from breaking. If we're going to go with license then I would have to give it to tapp
  • AnthonyC2014
    AnthonyC2014 Member Posts: 91
    Options

I'd have to say Laurie. Imagine, she's already escaped death and killers before, she had her fair share of emotional trauma, some of her best friends were murdered by her own brother.
    Then it happens all again. Her and Michael are brought back into the world of the Entity.
    Sure, it says she "Won't give up" in her lore, but you can only take on so many different killers at once.
    In half the actual Halloween Movies, she looks terrified in her situation, in the scene where she hides in the closet, she looks utterly terrified when Michael starts pounding on the door, and she only comes up with the Coat Hanger Idea when her life depends on it. She's desperate to escape, her perks say that so well.
    "You stab at your aggressor in an ultimate attempt to escape."
    "As more of your friends fall to the killer, you become more isolated."
    That means she thinks of the other survivors as her friends. Even the more isolated ones, like Detective Tapp, Bill, Jake. They're all dead and she's becoming dead to the help of others.
    She stabs at him and she's clearly panicking. She has not lost hope yet, but it will happen eventually.

So in time, Laurie will have the least hope.
    For now, I'd have to say Dwight.