a wake up call for the devs

since there are some new games announced which have a similar play style like dbd (remake of resident evil 3 - 4vs1 mode). do you guys think the dbd devs finally wake up and actually do things for the game health so people don't quit dbd?

im not talking about just bringing out cosmetics & chapters. im talking about balancing the game for BOTH sides. killer and survivor. not just nerfing every killer or perks after release.i mean they are bringing out content dont get me wrong but the balancing in this game is something else.

bringing out bugfixes etc. mainly with mid-chapter or new chapter? so between every 6 and 12 weeks.

today we got a hotfix(killer nerfs) but, before that how often did they hotfixed things? rarely.

shouldn't the dedicated servers come out before 2020 for EVERY platform? console still has no servers, where its more needed then on pc because of the wifi connections of console players.

• there are days finding a lobby takes ages. its ridiculous that its getting memed at this point.
  • still fps issues on console?
  • higher sensitivity for controller?
  • graphic settings for pc?

im sure there are still more things like ranking system, gen speed,new game modes etc.

im playing this game since it came out on console 2017 both sides and had a lot of fun but, when the devs dont even talk about stuff like this i wonder if they even care about the game or the commmunity.

they need to talk with us, clearify the issues with this game etc.

we are almost at 2020.wake up! i dont think it can be so difficult to tweet and keep us updated with your works.

the devs mentioned that they wanna keep this game updated for 5 years atleast.

but i think this game has maybe 2 years if they do what they doing right now.

not much people wanna play killer anymore if this is the way how it goes with this game. and if there are no killers playing anymore they will buff them again and everything is fine or how do they think it will be?

even if no one reads this thread i just wanted to let my feelings about this game go because i enjoyed it a lot.

im sure they are doing and working on things but like i said. give us some information/updates then.