No One Escapes Death and Ruin QoL change ideas

Options
N0Ed

After the Exit Gates are powered, if there are at least 1 Dull Totem remaining on the map, the Hex is applied to it. As long as No One Escapes Death is standing:

• Survivors suffer from the Exposed status effect
  • Each remaining Dull or Hex Totem not keeping No One Escapes Death curse increases your movement speed by 0.8/0.9/1 % (maximum 3.2/3.6/4% m. s. bonus)

RU1N

As long as Ruin is standing, All Survivors are cursed which results in next:

• Great Skill Checks grant 0 % progression on a Generator
  • Each Dull or Hex Totem on the map grants a token. Each token makes Survivors lose 1/1.1/1.2 % progression while succeeding a Good Skill Check while repairing (maximum 5/5.5/6% generator regression)

The idea is to nerf Ruin+Noed combo and make these Hexes hopefully less annoying for Survivors by adding some way to weak Curses if people cannot find Hex Totems for way long time.

What do you think?

Comments

• Exxodus21
    Exxodus21 Member Posts: 1,170
    edited December 2019
    Options

I really can't see a reason to nerf either of these or the combo. Ruin usually gets popped within 2 minutes, and if survivors are afraid of NOED all they have to do is cleanse totems. NOED and Ruin are 2 of the few things that encourage survivors to do something other than gens.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    Options

I don't necessarily agree with the proposed changes, but the way I see them is that they would give survivors incentives to pursue a secondary objectives, i.e. breaking dull totems. So, maybe they're both a nerf and a buff?

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,216
    Options

"QoL", sure...

Sorry, while not exactly a stupid idea, its entirely unneeded.

• Plaquer
    Plaquer Member Posts: 197
    Options

seems like a cool concept, it would be nice to incentivise cleansing totems more, and I like the idea of survivors getting a benefit from cleansing dull totems against noed even if they weren't able to destroy all of them

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

If they ever wanted to change them (for reasons unknown) they should do it the way you proposed, cool ideas.

• KrazyAce13
    KrazyAce13 Member Posts: 330
    Options

Are you serious lmao doesn’t this game play itself enough for you use small game keep it at tier 1 that way you know you are right in front of it. Detectives hunch rainbow map all counters to your suggested nerfs... #generationentitled