Huntress' Axe hit detection is absolutely awful

you know that feeling when your base movement speed is not as fast as other killers but people were like "hey, well you have your throwing axe which is super strong!" but I'm just sitting here like huh? I keep getting looped at the smallest loop area because I can't throw my axe over the car or some kind of small wall. The survivors weren't even crouching, they were just standing up with their head sticking out and it's frustrating that I can't even throw the axe at them.

Every time I use my axe it has to be an open space area, or a long corridor / hallway, it's awful! I wish the throwing axe could go through smaller gaps and have more precision to it

Comments

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

For me it took a while to get used to the size of the hatchet hitboxes. Generally, you'll want to aim horizontally because the damage hitbox on the hatchet is much bigger than the collision hitbox (imagine a basketball vs a baseball). Some loops (especially autohaven) have wonky hitboxes as well so you just have to know when you can throw the hatchet.