Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can Yui speak English?

TheRockstarKnight
TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
edited December 2019 in Lore

It just occurred to me after getting her Adept yesterday that Yui might not be able to communicate with her fellow Survivors directly and that, if Adam isn't on hand to translate, she might not be able to understand what the others are saying or be capable of expressing herself to them.

Unless there's confirmation somewhere I've missed that she can or cannot we can only speculate, but I just wondered what anyone else's thoughts on this were.

Comments

• LegionOfDumb
    LegionOfDumb Member Posts: 623

She'd probably know how to say a couple of catchphrases in English as at some point in Japanese culture, it was considered really cool to be able to speak it.

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594

I’ve literally thought about this since Feng’s release and no one has ever said anything about it.

Thank you.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

Just like @VolantConch1719 said, I really do think that both Yui and Feng know basic phrases and words in English but not enough to hold conversations.