The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New rank reset system

Dear devs:

As kindly as I can put my opinion, you have made a Sh*t storm of this game with the rank reset system. Why? After rank resets, all the potatos stayed at rank 10-12 until the 2nd, 3rd, last week until rank reset and games used to be fine. Now, getting potatos every single game because boosted players being taken back one color? The match making system is broken enough. Trying to play solo in this game is freaken nuts, and practically impossible. I do have to do a,"######### are you thinking?" quote though. It's necessary. Instead of fixing the match making, let's break it even more. I enjoyed the upcoming rank resets. It meant, potatos were out for atleast 2 weeks at red ranks. Now? I'm starting to see my friends, streamers just completely stop playing DBD. Why? The game has become a joke.

Regards, someone with intelligence.

Comments

• nyan_painbow
    nyan_painbow Member Posts: 53
    edited December 2019

It sounds like you don't have any job or study, you spend 24/7 playing games.

Personally I have spent a lot of money on this game too and I can't play every single day. So it was pretty stressful before to get 12th rank after the reset. Now I'm satisfied with the 5th from the 3rd.

The game should be more satisfying than stressful for those WHO LITERALLY FINANCE EXISTING OF THE DEVS' TEAM