Survivor hit boxes and killer lunge AOE

Options

I honestly don’t have much problems with the game, I think it’s in a good state right now. Most things are balanced, granted, I know that there are a lot of things that are still unbalanced or unfair for certain situations, but I hope that slowly all these problems will be fixed. The only real problem I have with the game is the hits, killers hit me when they shouldn’t and I even hit people when I shouldn’t, I acknowledge that there isn’t much that can be done about it... but at least changing the lunge range, or missed attack time, or hit box would make the game better and more interesting. I’m not a new player and have been playing for 2-3 years but I still have seen the same problem since I started

Comments

• WackAzzHits
    WackAzzHits Member Posts: 2
    Options

I meant 1-2 years,

• Polychrome_Baku
    Polychrome_Baku Member Posts: 404
    Options

No. Killer attack cooldowns are long enough as it is. They are working on fixing and altering the game to fix the problems you mentioned. Nerfing killer lunge range and attack cooldowns won't make the game "more enjoyable". It will make killer players stop playing. There's already a lack of killers at my rank as it is.

So no.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

Get dedicated server'd.

• Go_Go_Roboto
    Go_Go_Roboto Member Posts: 330
    Options

Nerfing killers as a whole wouldn't be too great considering the tables are tipped toward survivors with experienced players.