Oni doesn't feel good anymore at all for me! BHVR (another oni discussion, i know but still..)

Options
Timtom24
Timtom24 Member Posts: 230
edited December 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

I have bought the Oni (the enitre chapter in the steam store) because i loved the oni in the PTB (just like almost everyone else) ... well the thing is you nerfed him to the ground now so it makes no fun at all to chase the survivors anymore with his ability, the survivors can loop you much better now and just outplay the oni entirely even when i play as survivor i can outplay the oni easily when he uses his dash with just going to the right or to the left!

you now need much luck to hit with his dash someone and isnt about "normal" skill anymore.

with the first nerf it was ok for me with not rotating that much anymore because you could still hit the survs with more skill required. but as i said now you nerfed him so much that he is literally unusable in chases with his ability and would need luck that the survs are going straight or you would hit them because the server allows you to hit them because of the latency.

Comments