Who do you think is most likely survivor to kill?

Monfuiser
Monfuiser Member Posts: 15
edited December 2019 in Lore

I can see David, but I don’t think he would do that to any of the other survivors.

Comments

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    edited December 2019

It doesn’t seem to me like David has what it takes to kill.

The only Survivors I could imagine killing anyone are Bill or Ash. Even then, it’s probably because they’re killing zombies or deadites.

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558

I'd say Bill, not just because he killed zombies, but also because he was a soldier. I'm not that familiar with his original lore, but he might have already killed people, although probably not since he's a survivor.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

As for who would be most likely be pushed to the brink to kill after so many trials, probably David. I could see it not happening on purpose, but maybe on accident because of his hot headed personality and short temper.

• Eschatologue
    Eschatologue Member Posts: 47

Ace always struck me as a low-profile high-functioning sociopath, but maybe it's just my prejudice against gamblers.

David sure is a candidate for a non-premediated murder but I think the question was more in the spirit of "which of the survs is the most likely candidate to be corrupted by the entity" or something like that.

Tapp is another likely murderer, he was not exactly a stable person in movies as I remember.

Oh, and an obligatory Nea joke goes here.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

I think that the surv that would do that would be feng min, on the official dbd page you can read a quote from Benedict Baker in which he writes that feng left behind another survivor who needed help.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
    edited December 2019

Was actually going to suggest this as well. Feng is a loner, and doesn't depend on others and according to that quote doesn't help others either. If someone got in her way and she had to kill, I feel she likely would. She maybe wouldn't pick up a knife and stab someone, but she'd certainly throw them in the way of the killer most likely to avoid her own demise.

• Lofepramine
    Lofepramine Member Posts: 174

Meg, because: https://youtu.be/GDUQd9uGivQ

Jokes aside, prolly Bill, in certain situations.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

I was going to post that video, you beat me to it ;_;

• Seegson
    Seegson Member Posts: 48

Laurie, no doubt she will be the first one to kill if given an opportunity.