Give us a chance to earn the exclusive cosmetics

Options

I know that giving away the exclusive cosmetics to new players caused an issue, I get that old player's felt that as unfair since they earned those cosmetics, thus making the devs reconsider their decision. I think they made a good call there but I also think they should consider other ways to make everyone happy by this I mean creating a way to earn those cosmetics for new players (by being able to earn them in their respective events or battle pass) that way each new player and old players (who couldnt earn it at the time) have the same chance others players had. That way players, who rightfully earned their cosmetics, dont feel bad about their effort in the game. Another option is being able to purchase those cosmetics in store just like the halloween ones, which can also be earned at the event but were available in store and players who put the effort on earning it didnt complain since the ones who didnt want to put effort on it chose to spend money on it and not getting them for free, throwing away all the effort other put on it