Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Maybe someone can explain....

My very first game today was a SWF team. It was the usual gen rush scenario (as all but one were red rank). The standard flashlight/dstrike/borrowed time bullshit but i played like a madman. Ended up with 4k and 3gens. I was over the moon. I maxed out every category EXCEPT Sacrifice. How in the hell do you kill 4 ppl and get a 7000 point sacrifice score? On top of that, it gave me a silver emblem. I got 8000 points every other category and iridescent emblems too. What kind of bullshit is this???

Comments

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Did you hook them x3 each?

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

I wanna say Yes. But honestly, i'm not sure. Everyone got their dstrikes and i had 2 flashlight saves as well. It was hard keeping count. I don't run Ruin so i was a really busy bastard.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

My very first game today was a SWF team. It was the usual gen rush scenario (as all but one were red rank). The standard flashlight/dstrike/borrowed time bullshit but i played like a madman. Ended up with 4k and 3gens. I was over the moon. I maxed out every category EXCEPT Sacrifice. How in the hell do you kill 4 ppl and get a 7000 point sacrifice score? On top of that, it gave me a silver emblem. I got 8000 points every other category and iridescent emblems too. What kind of bullshit is this???

It did that to me as well! Got a 3k but my devout emblem was iridescent.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@deadwolfwalking said:

You get 8k sacrifice by hooking everyone 3 times.

• deadwolfwalking

@Runiver

Man, i'm almost certain i did. It was pretty hectic though. Maybe one of them went to stage two on the first hook. Wish i had saved the video. I would have a better idea of what went wrong. Thanks to all replies.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @Runiver

Man, i'm almost certain i did. It was pretty hectic though. Maybe one of them went to stage two on the first hook. Wish i had saved the video. I would have a better idea of what went wrong. Thanks to all replies.

It's actually pretty hard to do. Lategame, you tend to make the last survivors to skip a phase

• deadwolfwalking

I don't recall ever actually being disappointed about an emblem before. I've gotten tons of bad ones. Thats not what i'm trying to say. But when i did poorly, i already knew i fk'd up. This was a shocker. Chaser is usually the one i mess up with the most.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@deadwolfwalking said:
    I wanna say Yes. But honestly, i'm not sure. Everyone got their dstrikes and i had 2 flashlight saves as well. It was hard keeping count. I don't run Ruin so i was a really busy bastard.

Being Dstriked/flashlighted, you actually lose points in some category, forgot which one though

• deadwolfwalking

@Master

Thats so wrong. I had no choice with dstrikes. They were just gonna happen.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @Master

Thats so wrong. I had no choice with dstrikes. They were just gonna happen.

I know, but thats how the game works. Gotta blame the devs and hope they fix DS soon