Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

buddy

PyroWagon
PyroWagon Member Posts: 2

what if buddy becomes a new killer?

based on his notes he seems to be going crazy after being killed over and over again and might be a survivor that became a killer as he slowly loses his mind he goes on a killing spree looking for a way out

Comments

• EmpathyModule
    EmpathyModule Member Posts: 54

Do you mean Benedict Baker?

• PyroWagon
    PyroWagon Member Posts: 2

Yah sorry but yah im talking about benedict baker

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

Why everyone so sure that Benedict and alchemist are the same guy?

As I pointed out some time ago, I don't think that hallowed blight protagonist (aka alchemist) is Benedict Baker. Firstly, Benedict was refered as researcher. He is analytical guy, who study things first, then act later. At the same time, Alchemist wasn't smart enough to realise, that he was able to beat killer only cuz of serum. He became stronger and decided to inject killers with same serum... Why exactly? Cuz he was obsessed with serum and couldn't add two plus two. I mean, Benedict would probably thought twice, before doing this. Archetypes don't match.

• BSNightflow
    BSNightflow Member Posts: 81

Not "everyone" is sure about that. I think the Alchemist, the Observer, Ben Baker and Vigo are all different individuals, but more from a aesthetic perspective. It's just that the devs are currently indulging in their ambiguous way of writing, leaving no real evidence that firmly proves so or the opposite. And some people care too little for the unseen characters' lore to distinguish this.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

Maybe a new chapter for halloween 2020?