Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Teachable perks

Options

So If you have a character and level them to prestige 3 and can't level up any more and get a teachable perk after then how does that character at prestige 3 learn that perk?

Answers

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    edited December 2019
    Options

You don't need to prestige a survivor in order to get the teachable perks you unlocked. All you have to do is complete blood webs and you should eventually get that perk.

Post edited by Boosted_Dwight on
  • FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@scraggybuster

What Boosted_Dwight said above, if you keep completing the blood webs than you'll eventually come across the perk you want, you don't need to go all the way to P3-50 to get the perks you want.

Although, if you want to keep those perks into the next prestiges... than that's a different story. The short answer is you can't and all add-ons, offerings, and perks are lost upon reaching the next prestige level. So keep that in mind if you wish to go to P3-50, if you plan on P3-50ing a specific Killer or Survivor in the future, than I wouldn't gather every perk on a lower prestige and than prestige after... it would be a waste of BPs and time.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

Sounds like you thought level 50 is maximum. It isn't. You can go on completing bloodwebs but the level doesn't increase. You just have to reach level 50 to unlock the prestige button

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

I personally wish we had more than P3, but than all my event items would be deleted...