Streetwise Stack?

If a teammate and I both run streetwise will that reduce item consumption by 50%? Do multiple streetwise stack on top of each other? What perks stack?

Comments

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited December 2019

Yes, if you and your teammate both run Streetwise within range of one another, it should reduce item consumption by 50% for both of you.

Most perks like this will stack unless it specifically says otherwise in the perk description. There are several exceptions - the two I can think of off the top of my head are Kindred, which has a hard limit of 24 metres on revealing the killer's aura even when stacked with aura reading perks like Open-Handed, and Breakout, which will only increase a carried survivor's wiggle speed by a maximum of 20% regardless of how many people within range are running the perk.

• PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899
    edited December 2019

Afaik, perks like streetwise, if you use 2 won't make you consume your item at half speed. Instead it will consume it at approx. 56% speed (1x0.75x0.75=0,5625). The slowest you can get it is approx. 32% speed with 4 streetwise. The more you add the less powerful the effect becomes.

EDIT: I found this forum thread from October clarifying how modifiers work https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/791309#Comment_791309