We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Anyone else stuttering when playing?

Eleghost
Eleghost Member Posts: 1,149

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but while i walk around during a match my character will randomly stop in place for like .25 seconds and then continue walking normally. It's kind of like walking into an invisible wall but it's happening everywhere randomly. I've tested it on both survivor and killer and it's doing the same thing which is problematic because it's made me miss hits when lunging as killer and resets my sprint speed as survivor. I've verified my game files on steam and that did not fix it. The only other thing i'm going to try is to reinstall the game but just curious if i'm the only one having these issues.

Comments

• kermit_snacc_choke
    kermit_snacc_choke Member Posts: 303

This might be unrelated but I finished the last gen, and a second or 2 afterwards I get a notification from my computer that my vram got overloaded and couldn't load textures, which essentially just crashed my pc at endgame :). I think my gpu is just dying though