IV challenge page

yo guys the question is how are you supposed to complete those challenges without camping or swf, i mean, how without friends letting you to finish gens are you supposed to do it, many times gens pop 2 or even 3 at the same time, without bond you dont even know at all where your teammates are, so when i can understand how trapper challenges have to completed, i just dont get it why would you actually create a challenge thats so poorly made. since im in red ranks with trapper on lvl 15, those challenges would be quite painful to complete as a trapper, but i guess it might be better than challenge impossible while playing solo lol

Comments

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

First thing I would try is, use the chat

Maybe there is even another one trying that challenge and you should do gens together. better together would be helpful for that, and ask if the others pls just 99 the gens, when you meet, let them point in the direction where the gen must be finished. And the yellow aura shows the others where to work on a gen together. Bring Prove Thyself as well then.

Not sure about the chances, but I think you will get from time to time some lobbies with people that are willing to help you