Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Does Save the Best for Last cooldowns work with/is applied with Mad Grit?

Options

Hi, me again with more questions. My friend is a PS4 player and these questions are ones that I am unsure on as well, so they've asked me to ask y'all for a good answer. So their question is: Does the cooldown between successful attacks from STBFL work/applied while using Mad Grit, carrying someone, and hit another survivor?

They currently aren't awake so I can't ask just yet what they mean/get more clarification until they wake up, but any helpful answers are appreciated!

Thanks for your time and patience <3

Best Answer

• Hex_KillerMainBTW
    Hex_KillerMainBTW Member Posts: 447
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm fairly sure it does. I don't see why it wouldn't. If you land the shot then it still has the reduced cool down before you can swing again

Answers

• HarleenLizardQueen
    Options

Thank you! That was my understanding as well, but they weren't sure and I didn't want to mislead. Thanks for the answer! Also, hella dope profile pic btw <3

• Hex_KillerMainBTW
    Options

Pffft. Us plague lovers gotta stick together. Although, I'm trying to figure out what kind of build you're trying to go with using STBFL and mad grit. I tried that combo once as a meme build and was accused of hacking because I just kept swinging a survivor around (was also using agitation) and every time someone got hit in front of them, it paused the wiggle timer then I'd just down that person who tried body blocking. Such a meme build but fun

• HarleenLizardQueen
    Options

I'm not sure what build they are using, I'm not good with STBFL so I use Dying Light instead. Agitation and Mad Grit are a sexy combo, working perfectly as intended. It caught me off guard the first time someone used it on me, but it's honestly so disgusting I love it. I just gotta prestige Legion to get Mad Grit XD

• Hex_KillerMainBTW
    Options

I'd use STBFL usually on killers like ghost face, maybe oni. Killers that have a one shot potential is generally better. However, freddy is also a great killer to use STBFL. Best of luck though, I'm sure the combo can still work. Have you combo'd dying light with thano?

• HarleenLizardQueen
    Options

Unfortunately no. Is Thano a Nurse perk? I'm real bad at prestiging killers because I'm a survivor main ;-; I normally run a Piggy with BBQC, Whispers, Dying Light and Corrupt Intervention, but on Plague I run that and Infectious Fright instead of Dying Light. Glitter (my friend who plays on PS4) runs Thanat I think, I'll have to ask them now. I don't mess with many builds ;-;

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

Yes Thanato is a Nurse perk.

The best Plague build currently is Dying Light, Ruin, Thanatophobia, and BBQ or Pop Goes the Weasel.

Dying Light stacks with Thanatophobia. If Ruin is broken late into the game with a full stack of Dying Light and Thanatophobia debuffs, than it's actually a lot stronger than if Ruin didn't exist at all... mainly because it can't be broken until the game ends AND slows down repair speed a lot.

Survivors can't use the fountains either until all gens are done, mainly to avoid the super vomit and get insta-downed in 2 fast rapid hits.

BBQ is for standard aura, tracking, and BPs gathering... if you don't care much for those, than Pop Goes the Weasel will only strengthen your hold on the gens, it'll let you reduce progress on any generators you kick by 25% and continue regressing them a lot harder than normal kicked generators.

This only works after you hook a Survivor though, it isn't active the entire game. It's still very strong though, and if paired with this build... it can be VERY DIFFICULT to beat.