DbD is not in a good spot right now

nichtRoxas
nichtRoxas Member Posts: 67
edited December 2019 in General Discussions

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one saying this. Every other game is a killer farming to get his rift challenges (can you blame them with stupid challenges like "trap 5 survivors in a single trial"), basement games because of the challenges again, games that get cancelled after you've waited 10 minutes in queue terrible bugs like how dark the Yamaoka maps are since the Oni patch, if a Legion hits you with Frenzy it's literally impossible to see anything. Dedicated servers make it so laggy killers hit you from miles away, before servers you could see if the killer has a good ping, now you can't so you have to get lucky that the killer has good internet. Boring maps like all the indoor ones that no one likes and also Haddonfield. Soon you wont even be able to dc if the killer is farming. I usually dc when this happens because it's not even playing the game but soon you'll have to sit through, how fun. Terrible queue times and broken matchmaking make this even worse. How am I getting full red rank survivors when I'm in green as killer or how am I getting rank 20 killers and survivors when I'm purple? I only play solo queue so you can't blame it on swf and this isn't rare, it happens in 90% of the games. You removed the ability to see the ranks in the lobby so now we're just stuck with playing against and with newer players? It's not fun. Do you guys ever get a killer and map combination that is just so bad that you want to dc? Billy on Lerry's (when I get this map as Billy I just don't want to play anymore), Doc on the game and so on. And please stop making all the new maps so big, it's no fun for anyone. These are all small things that can be fixed but need attention. I love this game I've played it since it came out and it makes me really sad that it's in such a bad spot right now. That's all I had to say but there is probably more.

Comments