Why play this game?

As someone who generally plays both survivor and killer, I think I have a pretty good knowledge of the game to know what's up with this game. I've played for over a year and a half, and while I'm not very good at it, I know my stuff. It's kind of ridiculous how broken this game is - any new players who want to pick up this game and play it will do that because they see all the cool killers they could play as or the cool survivors they could be. Playing one match of this game would make anyone want to immediately quit the game and never play again - the devs hardly ever update this game with correct balancing, the gen repair speeds are ridiculous, and the ranking system is completely broken. I don't even know why I still play this game - I don't know what fun I get out of it. Maybe it's time to start looking for a new game.

Comments

• Myers_Is_My_Dad
    Myers_Is_My_Dad Member Posts: 42

You answered your own question. To play the cool killers or the cool survivors. Some people just are able to get more out of a game even if it's broken, it can still be fun if you play it right.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

"I don't even know why I still play this game - I don't know what fun I get out of it. Maybe it's time to start looking for a new game."

a) you're burned out

b) you just don't find the game fun anymore, that happens