Will you buy the next Premium pass?

2»

Comments

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

It depends what's on the rift. But mostlikly i will buy it.

• silverwolf4455
    silverwolf4455 Member Posts: 496
  • silverwolf4455

Probably.. I doubt I will finish this one but it had a decent amount of cosmetics and I will get most of my auric cells back. I dont even play everyday or hours on end and I'm at lvl 50 with all of the last section of quests to do.

• Nicholas
    Nicholas Member Posts: 1,951

You can't read? Look at exactly what I stated. What is it going to cost them to offer a few bundles of 5000 blood points in the free track? Behaviour isn't a charity and the free track has a very important marketing purpose. That purpose could be enhanced with offering a few no cost Rewards.

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

Yes I'm getting it as there is no real reason not to if they keep it at $10 worth of auric cells. I play this game alot too and can reasonably expect to always get that $10 back from playtime / Tier 70.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

probaply

if im gonna get the 1k auric cells, its basically for free, isnt it?

• badster
    badster Member Posts: 46

Yep. There’s no reason not to.

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723

Bought the first one but definitely not buying any more. The challenges aren’t exactly “fun” and I have more than enough cosmetics.

You should have used a poll for this post.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

100% depends on whats in it

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261
    edited December 2019

They should add more original skins instead of recoloring existing ones.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

If I make enough progress to get my cells back, then yes.

Whether I'll try to reach that amount of progress depends on whether I care enough about the rewards.

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

No. I'm closer to uninstalling than buying the next pass. Survivor on console is almost unplayable. Killer is just boring.

• LOA
    LOA Member Posts: 235
    edited December 2019

As a cosmetics junkie, yes. I will buy every pass. I need new clothes for my Murder barbies always. Plus, I flew through the rift and was done halfway through Tome III and got my money back at the same time.

• Sinful_Dreams
    Sinful_Dreams Member Posts: 53

Most likely not unless there are a few cosmetics I absolutely want. I just need to get Dark Senses completed and I'm done with the Tome. I care more about the lore you get.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Yes.

I completed the last pass with 33 days left, it's well worth the 10$ just for the cosmetics in my opinion.

• Hex_KillerMainBTW
    Hex_KillerMainBTW Member Posts: 449

I'm most likely going to get the next rift pass. I mean, it's exta BPs even though you have to grind. And the cosmetics are aight

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Not until the very end and I know good and well whether or not I'll be able to collect on finishing it. Put so much time into this Rift trying to finish it that I feel like I should get a W2 from them for tax purposes this year.

• Helevetin_nopee
    Helevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408

Probably, only for the cosmetics though. Also you'll get the 1000 auric cells back if you complete it, I play a lot of the game, so its a win-win for me.

• silverwolf4455

I can read obviously. You just expect a lot for nothing. They dont even have to have a free track. All of it is optional anyways. You get all your auric cells back if you get to 70 and a bunch of cosmetics. It's a great deal.

But to each their own.

• Papamodzz
    Papamodzz Member Posts: 57

Probably not since the grind is awful atleast other battle passes give extra xp and etc bhvr just being greedy cause extra xp means shards and shards are some free skins or characters which means less money and i understand you get the 1k back if u do all tiers still is a grind thats doesn't seem worth it imo

• FJSJ_Lunar
    FJSJ_Lunar Member Posts: 230

Maybe if they offer some good stuff in there

• myers_obsession
    myers_obsession Member Posts: 552

yes

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

No. Pointless cosmetics with pointless charms maybe if there is anything worth in it.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946
    edited December 2019

^this, it is FAR too grindy and honestly stressfull, its also complete bullshit you have to wait for BHVR to arbitrarly allow you to do the next Tome at some point in time. What if you have time NOW but not in the next 3 weeks due to work, well tough luck I guess...... look at warframe, they did the same thing with "nightwave" to have people have something to do per week, and its FAR more relaxed to complete.

I dont have the time to play this much, so next time ill just play normally, see how far I get, if I do complete it, ill buy the pass cuz ill get my money back anyway

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

I decided to buy the first one and as a result played way too much. For the second one I'm going to take a more relaxed approach. Just play the game and if I reach level 70, I'll buy it again

• ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403

I mean, it wasn’t really a marketing tactic. It was because it released late so they had some kind of formula to give you a week’s worth of progress based on your play time. I only started at tier 6, myself.

I will buy it again. I really enjoy having other achievement type objectives in the game. I also love cosmetics. But some things most definitely need tweaking. Some of the challenges are just infuriating because they often rely on decisions other people make. It wouldn’t be so bad if they weren’t also “single trial” on top of it. Either make it additive, or make it something I actually have control over where I don’t have to hope the stars align.

Also the time invested. We need the tome challenges to be worth more rift points, I think. Because as it stands, they only add up to like Tier 45 or something, right? I think completing all the challenges should get you closer to the end of the track, ergo, worth more Rift Points. That would help alleviate the issue of people worrying whether they’ll complete it in time, because they’ll be able to predict it better on the basis of getting challenges done.

• The_Second_Coming
    The_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110

As long as it's like the current one, where all the auric cells you spend come back to you at the end.

Also - the grind isn't as bad as some people say. I can see you thinking that if you maybe started leveling half way through, but in reality, with normal playtime (not no-lifing), a person should be able to go from 1-70 by the end of the tome. Well before if you complete all the challenges.

• dragobv
    dragobv Member Posts: 304

probably cause i was tier 70 after 40 days

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Nope. There just isn’t enough fancy cosmetics for all the tears, salt and work involved with the grind to make it really worth it. If they would start coming out with cosmetics that I could use across all of my characters, I really don’t want to spend my hard earned cash on it, especially since the game costs money to play.

I could be a bit more understanding if it was a free to play game, but it’s not. I also think a lot of the cosmetics are over priced.

Maybe when they show that the money they make is being put to good use and finally improve the gameplay for everyone by ironing out all the bugs, optimizing the game for consoles, perfecting dedicated servers and then finally giving us crossplay when all is said and done.

I really do want Dwelf, though. I may break down just for his Jingley Goodness.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

No chance of me buying it. Too many issues and it interferes with how grindy the rift will be and it'll already really grindy.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

I made a poll.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/114923/will-you-buy-the-next-rift-pass

Or you can search 'Will you buy the next rift pass?' and it'll appear.

Everyone vote