Dead by Daylight | Favorite Content Creators

NMCKE
NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
Prologue

I wanna take some time, and give a huge thanks to some of the content creators that make life for me more enjoyable. Sometimes, when I'm burnt out and just need to relax for a few minutes — I'll just chill and watch some videos from these great people! 😁🤗

Note: I don't care if these people are bad or good at the game, so please don't bring any negativity into this thread. I'm just focusing on how much they have impacted my life and changed it for the better! 🙂

Umbra | Relatable

I really like her personality, and how she makes everything so chill, even when she gets destroyed! Always liked her ability to play the game and spend time with her community.

Another thing since she plays a lot of huntress, it's awesome when a hatchet goes through a survivor and she flips out. It's literally the best part because it's so relatable to me! 😁

Monto "Hatch King" | Funny

Monto is just amazing, he makes every match he plays very entertaining for me because he has just a goofy personality!

My favorite part is when he accidentally runs into the hatch, and he's like, "I'm the HATCH KING" It just makes me laugh because it's so true to be honest! 😁

not Otzdarva | Inspirational

This person makes my day because he's such an inspiration to me as a player. He could be on the blink of losing a game, and he somehow makes the biggest comeback ever. This guy literally never gives up, regardless of the odds!

Another thing is his determination to becoming a better player, and how he doesn't let losses stop him from doing just that. Seriously, the amount of determination he has really rubs off onto me and makes everything better after I lose a game! 😁

Scott Jund | Crazy in a good way

I don't know if anyone can be as crazy as him because he makes insane challenges that really makes me laugh when he fails in a silly way.

One of his challenges is to heal a survivor directly in the killer's face, and it's amazing when he attempts to pull it off in a game. I remember when he took a hit, Mette of Man, insta-heal (septic agent), Dead Hard, and almost got it to work! It looked so funny because the killer was trying so hard to stop this from happening and Scott almost got it to work! This person is literally amazing, and I love his cats, they are so adorable! 😁

zubatlel | Relatable

Okay, his compilations are very awesome and when I'm stressed out, he makes everything so much better for me! They are so relatable, especially when he bumps into something while he's looping, dead hards into a tree, barely escapes the EGC, or a random bug/lag spike happens and he's like, "Okay then..." It's so relatable because you're so confused on what happened! 😁

Epilogue

That's the few I wanna praise for making life easier for me, and just being a huge role model in our community. If I didn't mention some people, it's likely because I haven't heard about them, so don't think that I don't find them amazing too! 😁🤗

Comments

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    edited December 2019

Like I said in my 1K post celebration, the always insanely gorgeous Suzi(I know she isn't a DBD content creater) along with Paulie Esther, Frip Frop and Maximillian helped me become such a better person that I wish I could show my appreciation to them somehow but I don't think I ever could with how much they've impacted my life. I also forgot to give you a shoutout as well for the great work you do, let me fix that.

• NMCKE
    edited December 2019

Definitely, and that's why I adore people like them because they have such a huge influence on those who watch their content!

Not many people would think their actions affect other people, but it's true! it's honestly amazing how one person can make your day that much better! ❤

Edit: Forgot think

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

Probably Otz, i already liked his attempts at DS2 No Hit before his conversion to DbD.

Though i generally don't watch any content creators on this game, much prefer to play it myself and find out stuff myself.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Noob3, Ohmwrecker, Monto, HybridPanda, Paulie Esther, Farmer John, Otz, there's too many awesome people but these are just a few that come to mind!

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Farmer John, Noob3, Otz and Tru3.

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411

Angrypug, one day I'll be good enough to loop killers till they DC like him.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

Awww HybridPanda, did you see the tweet he made the other day? Sounds like he's retired from streaming for the personal reason he stated. I'll miss him. He's one of the first content creators I watched for this game.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

If that's true, that's really sad. I really love Panda.

I really like watching, Otzdarva, Marth, Puppers, Panda, and sometimes Pug.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

I personally like watching content creators more on the youtube side can't stand watching the game live

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558

Farmer John, Demi, Bricky, Otz, and No0b3 are my favorites. Monto when I'm in the mood, but that's not often tbh.

• laurelstroodle
    laurelstroodle Member Posts: 432

No0b3, Otz and Monto sometimes

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

Same, I have been forever changed by his looping tutorials.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    edited December 2019

I'm a huge fan of ZubatLEL. He's so chill, and relatable. He's so calm even when he hits the most insane Huntress hatchets

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693

Noob3, OTZ and Monto are my 3 favorite. Puppers is in there when he's playing with Noob or Monto.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Noob3, Ohm, Paulie, Puppers, Luminum (When she does) and Panda. Scorpionz(?) Too but not enough to say they are my fav yet.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I also like watching Scorpion_MK he isn’t well know but he’s a pretty good PS4 player.

• Dwight_Fairfield

His father has cancer, and its spread to his bones. So he's just too upset to keep streaming, as he has tough times ahead.

• FJSJ_Lunar
    FJSJ_Lunar Member Posts: 230

Damn... that's really sad... I hope he has a good support system.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

The reason why I started with watching twitch is Panda and Puppers. Monto was the first DbD content creator I watched on youtube tho, shortly followed by Panda

• PalletOrWhat
    PalletOrWhat Member Posts: 265
    edited December 2019

I love Otz. Such a positive person. But I appreciate almost all of them. 

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867
    edited December 2019

Puppers, Monto, N00b3.

I enjoy how laid back Puppers is.

Monto is funny and has great builds.

N00b3, when he is active, is very entertaining.

I used to watch Panda, but he started becoming too much of a BHVR fan-boi and would ignore glaring failures by the devs while making excuses for them. Kinda got to me and I rarely watch him anymore. That said, he is a great dude and I wish him and his family the best during their harsh times.

• Dwight_Fairfield

Personally I love Monto because of the great builds he comes up with and he is hilarious to watch.

Zubat is a god tier killer player and just so chilled and relaxed. He makes it all look so easy.

Otz and Tru3 are both exceptionally nice guys who teach you a lot about the game. Lately they have been showing the community how two people can discuss differing opinions in a friendly and constructive way.

Hybridpanda is a joy. His weekly shrine watches were always a highlight for me. I hope he returns some day.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

Panda just seems like the nicest guy in the world. Always made me laugh watching him play. I wish i could help him with what he's going through.

Monto was my first....youtuber that i watched. He is definitely fun although somewhat irritating lately.

Tru3 not because his videos are entertaining, they really aren't, but he does a good job explaining things. Learned alot from him.

Noob3 is just hilarious. Im glad he's grown up a bit and started not being so toxic. While its fun to watch, i always feel bad for the killer.

Umbra. Just discovered her. I wish i could hit some of her hatchet throws

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    edited December 2019

I like Ohmwrecker. His videos got me into the game. He seems to have a great personality and doesn’t take the game too seriously, though he sometimes worries me when he plays killer.

No0b3 is fun to watch sometimes, but I do start to feel sorry for the killer that he’s bullying and end up rooting for No0bs death.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
  • Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360

Monto and Otz are my favorite ones to watch. I also enjoy watching Noob3.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,295

My personal favorite content creator for DBD has always been Lefty (TheEntityLeftHand) because he plays a lot of Trapper and seemingly makes him look top tier no matter what. Guy is also super entertaining and immersed in his role. Deserves more credit for what he does to be honest but I'm biased.

Lately I've really been enjoying Not Otzdarva and Scott Jund. Both are really informative and create smart discussions and make detailed videos breaking down problems with the game. Tru3 kind of does that but he only really does that live on Twitch in an improvised fashion but he's also another player that tries to create healthy discussion. Either way all three of them add some spin on healthy discussion for DBD.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158

I just want to give my love and support to Hybrid Panda I truly have been a long time fan you taught me so much about being a respectful player.

You are such a strong person and so many of us support you I just wanted you to know that.

Much love to pandad 🐼

🐷💕

• Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

Paulie because he's just the embodiment of all that is pure in this world

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

He forgot marth...

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I'm pretty sure Umbra is a cat that learned to talk and play DBD.

• Jasonsfar
    Jasonsfar Member Posts: 69

HybridPanda is my number 1, and i’m so sorry for what he is going through..

after him its Ohm, Tokki, Lefty and ofcourse Paulie is just a nice and decent guy

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

I personally love

Cahlaflour: Positive and sweet person. Doesn't take the game too seriously and is part of the anti-Ruin gang.

Scorpionz: Another anti-Ruin person. Plays constantly at Rank 1 without Ruin and does pretty amazing. Shows that all killers can do well. He plays mostly Pig and I'm a Pig main myself, so I enjoy watching him.

ZubatLeL: A cool guy with amazing emotes. He's very chill and I watch him if I wanna just relax. His compilations are also funny.

ScottJund: I don't watch his streams that often because of timezones, but I enjoy his youtube content and I'm happy that he can say his opinions and makes the community listen and discuss them.

• Soultiller
    Soultiller Member Posts: 40

Edgar

Bronx_

DeviB

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

My favorite is Demi cuz he renembers me of myself, since he does some dumb things, and Farmer John because he's funny

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    edited December 2019

I am amazed at just how perservant Otz can when he attempts challenges like The Michael Myers tombstone achievement. I was there during that live stream, that was a series of incredibly frustrating matches

It takes a lot to get Otz upset but when it happens you can FEEL it like in this clip

• NMCKE

GUYS, ZUBATLEL JUST MADE ANOTHER AWESOME COMPILATION! 😁🤗

I ALWAYS LOVE HIS COMPILATIONS!

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

I've been recently start watching Raging_Ryuga

He has an amazing guide on how to run loops as killer

Not that well known bit deffinitivly worth a mention

• Ussylis and otz are da best.

• TATAHARAMBE
    TATAHARAMBE Member Posts: 120

I like watching Tru3, not Otzdarva, Ussylis, AaronPlaysTV, Monto, No0b3 and Zubat (sometimes).

• Undeadbear13
    Undeadbear13 Member Posts: 33

I feel like Ohtofu isn't being mentioned enough lmao.

Ussylis is pretty great

Scott jund is informative and has some interesting points.

Noob3 is hilarious to watch

King has a couple of good videos

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

I mainly watch Monto, Aaron, and Ussylis. Lately I have been enjoying Otz and he is becoming my favorite. I used to enjoy noob3 but now I feel he doesn't have his heart in the game anymore so I will shift away from him. Ussylis is funny and insightful, Aaron is relatable, and Monto is unique and crazy. Of course if I was a Twitch viewer I would have much different opinions.