The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I don't quite enjoy the community

The recent patch made it so competitive that survivors and killers got to the point where they hate eachother, no empathy from killers and no fairness from survivors, what direction is this game taking

Comments

• TeaLeaf
    TeaLeaf Member Posts: 205

Been that way for a bit in truth, least from what I could tell. pat pats With time you will be jaded to it as is the rest of us.

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    AndyMXM said:
    The recent patch made it so competitive that survivors and killers got to the point where they hate eachother, no empathy from killers and no fairness from survivors, what direction is this game taking
    didnt you JUST post on the other thread calling someone a “baby killer”?

• AndyMXM
    AndyMXM Member Posts: 41
    Lowbei said:
    AndyMXM said:

Yes, do you feel yourself?
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    AndyMXM said:
    Lowbei said:
    AndyMXM said:

Yes, do you feel yourself?
    you werent talking to me, and i play at rank1 unlike yourself, so im not sure why you would even start with me.

the point that went over your head here (hilarious), is that you cant whine about toxicity and then be toxic.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@AndyMXM said:

"Fairness from survivors" ?
    You mean they've been fair when they've been teabagging baby killers for the last 2 years at the exit gates, amongst other abuses and such ?

The game is taking the right direction, which is making the killers to be decently able to kill survivors and harder to bully.

• campasaurus
    campasaurus Member Posts: 60
    a dreadful but fun bunch, yes.