The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Nemesis + furtive chase?

With nemesis it says that when a survivor stuns the killer he becomes oblivious and the obsession, but when going against a killer who has nemesis + furtive chase and still becomes oblivious even though you didn't stun the killer, you just performed a unhook. Is it intended to work like this?

Comments

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

"Anytime a new Survivor becomes the Obsession, they are affected by the Oblivious Status Effect for 40 seconds and their Aura is revealed to you for 4 seconds."

This statement, and effect, is completely separate from:

"A Survivor who blinds or stuns you using a Pallet or a Locker becomes your Obsession."

Nemesis is hella good with Furtive Chase + Make Your Choice...

It also lets you gain a few extra Dying Light stacks if you want to "win more."

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Ooo, this is great for tunneling come to think about it now because you see where they are at.

I still feel like Nemesis is kinda weak, it should have longer aura reading duration. 😁🤗

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

It's actually good for ANTI-tunneling as you'll be getting whoever does the unhooking each time, maybe even dropping the current chase/patrol to do so.

I use it on Wraith, and the aura reading is fine for speedsters like him and Billy at that range.

For normal speed people, it still lets you see the general area.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Wait, nevermind, for some odd reason I thought it showed the unhooked survivor because I was thinking Obsession but forgot Feral Chase changes Obsession. 😂

Yeah, it's great for MYC, no one is escaping you now! 😁🤗

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555

it's a very fun build to do : Nemesis/PWYF/Furtive Chase/Make Your Choice

Recommending it on Wraith as he can get stacks of PWYF very fast