Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Now I’m toxic because I run away from the basement?

Cassandra_Alexandra
Cassandra_Alexandra Member Posts: 254
edited December 2019 in General Discussions

I’ve seen messages here and there on the forum referring to people who run away from basement as toxic when they know the killers needs it for the trophy and I was messaged the same thing. I’ve never been one to body block, dcn, teabag, etc., but it seems there are always new ways for survivors to be called toxic. It’s such an ambiguous term. I was playing as Kate on Freddy map and I use Boil which I’ve been using long before the challenges. That school basement is a great place for the trapper to camp and get all his kills. He was hooking everyone in there and he had that place trapped like crazy and he was patrolling the halls like a nasty hall monitor. I tried to rescue people but either he or traps would impede my progress. He would always find me and I’d run away in the other direction. He caught me several times but could not get me to the basement. So I’m toxic now because I run the other way and won’t give him an easy basement hook/kill? I don’t expect anything handed to me by killers. If a killer messaged and asked me for help then yeah I’d prolly do it.

Comments