We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Zoinked by Daylight

Options
lukeydrew
lukeydrew Member Posts: 13

I haven't been playing much lately, been hanging out a lot with my daughter. She loves Scooby-Doo and I couldn't help but start imagining the show's monsters as our killers.

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Ah scooby doo. How much I love that show it's been quite a while since I've seen an episode. But I can just imagine a Scooby Doo chapter with the killer being one of the many monsters from the show and the survivor being shaggy. Ooh and the dlc would come with clothes packs such as David as Freddy, Meg as Daphne, Cluadette as Velma and a Scooby Doo mask for the huntress. But one can only dream haha.
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

Shaggy as the new Killer: The stoner

Special power: Weed smoke. Hold M2 to take a fat rip. After exhaling, all Survivors caught within the smoke cloud suffer from the “Zoinked” status effect. Zoinked causes 15% reduced movement speed for three seconds and 50% reduced action speed (including vaults) for thirty. Zoinked Survivors are totally chill and do not scream of make pained noises.