Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Upcoming events?

Options
grobin76
grobin76 Member Posts: 30
edited December 2019 in Ask the Community

I know we've had a lot of events dismissed lately in order for the devs to work on other aspects of the game, but does anyone know the next event we should be getting? I've been in the mood for a good, genuine event.

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@grobin76

We haven't gotten any official announcements on it, so that's an answer that none of us can give you... except a dev of course.

And it's unlikely that they would reveal that information UNTIL it's the right time to do so.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

It depends what you mean by events. For the foreseeable future, we won't be getting any more full-blown secondary objective-based events like Moonrise or Hallowed Blight. However, we will be getting more "events" along the lines of the Withering Blight, based around bloodpoint boosts with themed cosmetics available through the Rift.

It hasn't been officially confirmed, but the next time we're likely to get an event like the Withering Blight will be the Lunar New Year, which will conveniently coincide with the opening of the next Rift around the end of January. Again, not officially confirmed, but that's what I think is most likely.