Group Russians with Asia

Can you please separate Europe and Russia and put Russia in with Asia instead where they belong.
I always check the steam profiles of players that annoy me and I'm so sick of:

• Bad/Toxic behavior
  • (Very) Bad latency
  • Majority of them doesn't speak English (which ruins pre/post chat)

Almost every time I checked a toxic or very unsporting player it has turned out to be a Russian profile.
I've found it to be such a consistent pattern that I don't want to be matched with them anymore and I rather take longer queue times.
Or at the very least allow us to be able to block players so we never get matched with them again.

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited August 2018
    Not going to happen. Pretty much all Europeans begged Valve to give the Russians in Dota/CSGO their own server cause most of them speak no english and scream like they got some vodka filled babushkas sideways up their asses.

• fuzzyhobo
    fuzzyhobo Member Posts: 48

I don't see what Valve has to do with it. The match maker is on Behaviour's servers not Valve's.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

I love how russians are always treated the same, but fact is that 99% of them are douchebags.
    But on the other hand you can lobby dodge, so.....

• fuzzyhobo

The request is to avoid lobby dodging and improving player experience

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited August 2018

@fuzzyhobo said:
    I don't see what Valve has to do with it. The match maker is on Behaviour's servers not Valve's.

I believe the point is that nobody, to my knowledge, has ever enforced a region-lock on Russia, even though it's probably the only feature that's requested in every online game ever.

• Orion

@Master said:
    I love how russians are always treated the same, but fact is that 99% of them are douchebags.

They say the same thing about you.

• fuzzyhobo

@Orion said:

@fuzzyhobo said:

I believe the point is that nobody, to my knowledge, has ever enforced a region-lock on Russia, even though it's probably the only feature that's requested in every online game ever.

No idea what you're talking about, the "region-lock" for Russia is Europe even though Russia geographically lays in northern Asia

@Orion said:

@Master said:

They say the same thing about you.

Let's keep it civil

• Orion

@fuzzyhobo said:

@Orion said:

@fuzzyhobo said:

No idea what you're talking about, the "region-lock" for Russia is Europe even though Russia geographically lays in northern Asia

Exactly, and that has never changed, as far as I know.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Orion said:

@fuzzyhobo said:

Exactly, same with other games. And i dont want them to be matched with Asia, the suicide rate in China and Korea are already extremely high.