Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What's wrong with Bamboozle?

Options

Anyone else who feels trolled by Bamboozle? How are Survivors still able to vault after using Bamboozle? 

Answers

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited December 2019
    Options

I'm assuming you mean when you're playing as killer, but correct me if I've misunderstood you.

Survivors shouldn't be able to vault a window for at least 8 seconds after you've used Bamboozle on it (depending on the tier of the perk). The only way that's possible is if you vault another window in the meantime, which will remove the effects of Bamboozle from the first window since only one vault location can be blocked by Bamboozle at a time.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@UnhookService

As Fibijean said, you must of vaulted another window beforehand. For example, if you vault the shack window... it's blocked by the Entity. But if you vault another window when that Entity blocker is still active, it'll remove the entity blocker on the original window you vaulted (I.E. the Shack window)

That's kind of the only way they'd still vault the window when Bamboozle is active... that or the blocker ran out or they vaulted it before you blocked it.

Or it could be bugged, but I haven't heard anything about that so...

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555
    Options

It could be because of dedicated servers, just like the times the entity blocks the window at the fourth vault and not 3rd

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

I doubt that, those issues have shown themselves less and less since the 2nd tests late release.