The next chapter's survivor and killer have been teased in the tome (CONTAINS TOME SPOILERS)

Avarice
Avarice Member Posts: 65
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

In case you haven't completed the current tome yet, the revelations entries detail a survivor and killer that we haven't met yet, so I'm just going to assume they are the next survivor and killer.

The first entry is short and the only information to be gained from it is that somewhere in the fog there is a female detective who is determined to take down the cult of the entity.

The second entry is a bit longer, so the spark notes version is that the killer is a beautiful and calculating woman who uses her charm rob men of their fortunes and then murder them. An important part of her entry is that she feeds the corpses of those she kills to her pigs and that men want to take her farm, so maybe that can give people an idea of her time period.

Anyways that is pretty much it

New Survivor - Probably a female detective

New Killer- Probably some beautiful woman from at latest the 1900s. According to her entry I imagine shes probably a debutante from the wild west.

I think shes going to be a bit modern given the mention of classified ads, but I think that the importance of the farm means no too modern. As for her power maybe she poisons people I don't know what else could be tied to making people convulse on the floor.

Anyways what do you guys think? Do you think I'm right in assuming this?

Edit: I could be completely wrong, but this is all information based off of the revelations sections of the latest tome.

Further Edit: Here are some quotes describing them that I thought were important in the tome.

Survivor:

"she was a detective of sorts trying to stop a cult sacrifice"

Killer:

"She lured men with love, robbed them of their savings and fed them to her pigs."

She is "Lovely. Efficient. And Resourceful"

All her victims were people that responded to her "classified ad"

She thinks of her next victim "convulsing on the floor"

Post edited by Avarice on

Comments