We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I am getting Tired of this..

Options
BottledWater
BottledWater Member Posts: 248
edited August 2018 in Off-topic

I am getting tired of gens being done within one chase.
I am tired of entitled survivors Dc'ing after seeing that i play clown and ruining the experience for me and the other survivors and they won't even be punished of it.
I am tired of survivors thinking they're entitled to all the buffs.
I am tired of being forced to use Ruin on lvl 3 to play a killer that isn't Nurse.
I am tired of getting the pale rose r cooldwind farm maps, they aren't enjoyable they're a pain to play they look horrible and they are a unbalanced as hell.
I am tired of the devs taking a step forward and then two steps back, I first tried to shugar coat the upcoming changes but nah i have given up with this they are what they are, a horrible idea.