What I think of the ideas introduced in Q&A #3

Options

As someone who plays both sides, I think that nerfing BL and buffing survivors might cause a problem.
In the higher ranks, survivors are aware that infinites exists in some buildings. So, as the survivors will abuse it and killers won't be able to counter it, they will lose a lot of time, survivors will escape and killers won't be able to rank up. As a result, rank 5 to 1 survivors will have to wait a lot to play.
An implemented kindred would make things even worse.
So what do you think that will happen? Will the devs let the higher ranks empty?
Or did they decide to buff solo survivors so they can nerf survivors altogether?
I'm not sure where this game is heading, so I'll gladly read your comments on this.
I personally don't think devs would make such a blind move without going furher, there must be another reason that "they decided to take the survivors' side."

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    Whatever your opinion is, prepare for the heavily mouthbreathing doomsayers.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@guest602 said:
    As someone who plays both sides, I think that nerfing BL and buffing survivors might cause a problem.
    In the higher ranks, survivors are aware that infinites exists in some buildings. So, as the survivors will abuse it and killers won't be able to counter it, they will lose a lot of time, survivors will escape and killers won't be able to rank up. As a result, rank 5 to 1 survivors will have to wait a lot to play.
    An implemented kindred would make things even worse.
    So what do you think that will happen? Will the devs let the higher ranks empty?
    Or did they decide to buff solo survivors so they can nerf survivors altogether?
    I'm not sure where this game is heading, so I'll gladly read your comments on this.
    I personally don't think devs would make such a blind move without going furher, there must be another reason that "they decided to take the survivors' side."

Been preaching this for the last 2 days. Survivors get (near) infinites back and every match will have a gen rush. Since every survivor will see if someone else is closer. No more wasted time by checking the hook.
    Killers will struggle to rank up and survivors will struggle to find a match.

Devs panicked after the review bombs. That´s why they try to appease the survivors by giving them a huge buff.
    I highly doubt that they would nerf survivors once solo survivors are on the same power lvl as SWF. Since that would cause another review bomb.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

i think they try to buff deathgarden, by scaring away their own players.
    i have no other explanation for the BS they are currently pulling off.