New killer idea

KillerIdeas
KillerIdeas Member Posts: 53
edited January 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Dead by Daylight - A wonderful game where you either have to kill everyone as a killer or try to survive as a survivor.

In the game there are already some killers from big films: GhostFace, Freddie from [A Nightmare on Elm Street], Michael Myers from the Halloween series, Leatherface or the pig from SAW.

but this is not enough, the players want more and more different killers and / or survivors. For example, it has already been confirmed that they are trying to get Jason Vorhees into the game as a killer.

however, what is now an idea of ​​many players is very strange: Darth vader from Star Wars Episode 4-6.

the only problem: it doesn't fit into the game. I will explain to you why it could be built into the game anyway. First of all, I would like to explain his personal characteristics, what he could have from the beginning.

The power is strong in you

Through your knowledge of power and your high medichlorian values, you are entitled to high power. you are stronger and more concentrated. it becomes your victim 25% more difficult to get out of your grip if you carry their bodies with you.

this is just the beginning of my text, i'll post the whole thing later.

Post edited by KillerIdeas on