Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Realistic Springtrap Concept (accidental double post, ignore this)

Semimatic
Semimatic Member Posts: 162
edited January 2020 in Creations

Posted this on the subreddit and people really enjoyed it, and apparently, it's getting really popular on there. I assumed at first people didn't like FNaF x DBD, but it was more specifically a character like Freddy Fazbear they didn't like which I COMPLETELY understand.

Taking this, I used a realistic render of Springtrap and made this custom teaser. A lot of great attention, and not just from FNaF fans though there was some. Many state that Springtrap in this state can truly fit in the game, which in my opinion, is totally true.

I'm still open to perk ideas and doing a mega image of his kit. Hopefully this teaser suffices for now.

-

Along with this, the creator of FNaF would most likely be entirely open to this and it shouldn't be a hassle at all if the DBD team directly ask him. He's fine with other companies using FNaF as it seems, and he's deeply rooted into the community. The FNaF community, from what I've seen, seems to really love this idea to have Springtrap reimagined in this more mature setting. Due to this, it shouldn't be hard if you ask. He would make a terrifying killer and the only one I'd spend in-game money on.

Post edited by Semimatic on