Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Just getting into DBD - First DLC Recommendation?

Options

I'm really enjoying both sides but from watching streams I think I'd really enjoy Plague but it doesn't seem she's viable in higher ranks?

Can anyone recommend which DLC I should go for first? Is it Leatherface for the BBQ perk?

Thanks very much!

Rich

Best Answer

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555
    Answer ✓
    Options

Cannibal for BBQ, Hag for Ruin and Devour Hope, Plague for Corrupt and Infectious Fright, or Ghostface for I'm All Ears and Thrilling Tremors are those you want to take first

I would also recommend taking Pig and Demo if you want to play Stealth killers, since Surveillance, Make Your Choice, and Surge are great perks for them (but take them later)

Also I wanna say that Plague is really good and viable, she just needs a little bit of training and you'll see, she'll do miracles.

Answers

• inferjus
    inferjus Member Posts: 479
    Options

I would go with the Doctor DLC if you want good survivor perks. If you prefer to play killer, I would go with the Plague DLC, because she is quite decent and her perks are pretty good on most of the other killers.

• richmothy
    richmothy Member Posts: 2
    Options

Awesome! I've just gone for Cannibak, Hag & Plague - going to work on levelling Cannibal for BBQ and then work on the other two. Thanks sooo much for the advice!!

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@richmothy

I'd also go for The Clowns DLC in the future, his Pop goes the weasel is quite meta at high ranks, and Kates Dance with me goes well with Feng Mins Lithe.

You can also try to get GhostFaces DLC for a solid Killer and decent perks like I'm All Ears and Thrilling Tremors!