Who else has stopped playing Dbd?

2»

Comments

• mistar_z
    mistar_z Member Posts: 857

Gameplay loop (not the actual act of looping 😂) for killer is getting very stale with how try hard everyone is being now and how the only killers that has gameplay different enough from the roster of killers taht are considered weak or boring are unplayble at the moment, nurse ######### server, spirit nerfed to the ground with the bugs that came with her last update.

• Elvenmonk
    Elvenmonk Member Posts: 367

There are just no one plays them and they die fast.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

I've not touched DBD in 3 months since getting into playing FFXIV, and yet I still browse the forums. No real correlation between playing the game and keeping up on the latest complain-ahem threads from the community.

• Jasonsfar
    Jasonsfar Member Posts: 69

Just got my 1.000.000 bloodpoints i bloodhunt and now im taking a break i’m worn out from the Rift. Been playing this game for 3 years now, but its getting way way to grindy

• jimwillfixit
    jimwillfixit Member Posts: 2

I started a couple weeks ago and after enjoying it for a while, it's becoming a bit of a chore. I find survivor consistently fun but sadly, I really don't like playing killer for very long. It is genuinely pretty stressful against good teams and I can't be bothered to get stressed out over a computer game, I play games to de-stress.

The grind is ridiculous too (I understand that this has been improved in recent months). I reckon that you need to put at least 200+ hours into the game to be kitted out with the best builds for both killer and survivor. That means that for the first 200 hours - you are essentially at a disadvantage. I'm sure BHVR have the statistics at their disposal to see if new players are sticking at the game past the initial honeymoon period, or putting it down shortly after it. But I imagine that the grind puts new players off. Not to mention the ridiculous levels of toxicity floating around post-game chat.

The game is obviously enjoyable as so many people play it. But it's far from perfect and is in need of improvement if it's to be sustainable.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

I got ps plus recently and purchased for free titanfall 2, which I'm playing more than DbD

• Polychrome_Baku
    Polychrome_Baku Member Posts: 404
    edited January 2020

I watch the forums but I don't play anymore. This game is like a toxic relationship and I'm kind of done with it. I am hoping that Project Resistance and Predator are good enough to force this game to be better. Its been proven that a lack of competition makes any game stagnate and Last Year is not proper competition. Neither was Friday the 13th. I will never come back, but hopefully the game improves for those that do stick around.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    edited January 2020
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Me, because I work

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

The topic starter is attempting to threat devs by uninstalling the game. You both hang around and in this discussion, because you are willing to return. You feel like only DBD satisfied you. All games that we stop caring about we uninstall and completely forget.

TBH, the topic is meaningless.

• ryanb122197
    ryanb122197 Member Posts: 77

I’m about to quit dbd tbh me and my girlfriend get sick and tired of playing alone because solo queue sucks ass as of right now, and if we do get to play together 99% of the killers love to camp and/or tunnel completely removing all map pressure. And when I do play killer survivors are actually disgusting.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Uh "only DBD satisfies you"? I come back for the banter and community. I haven't played Overwatch in well over a year with no plans on ever returning yet I still watch the occasional match. I'm really not sure what direction you are linking the two.

• MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky
    MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 571
    edited January 2020

How is this threatening? it is simply a question and how I feel. If you find me saying or anyone saying that they are uninstalling a game is threatening, then I don't know what to say to you.

How do you know we are willing to return? Why do you assume we feel like dbd only satisfied us? I find Cod mw and ark, r6s WAY less stressful and broken and WAY more fun then dbd, and I find everyone on those games way more satisfying then dbd

• Predator3174PL
    Predator3174PL Member Posts: 302

I guess after Legion's latest "rework". FF speed and vault speed buff were ok, but FF attacks not counting as basic attacks and shorter mending time threw me off Legion and so from the game.

I was playing the addonless slowing game Legion (with perks like Thana, SB, PGTW...) and I just cant force myself to use addon that does the same as SB, but I have to pay for it with every bloodweb. YEAH, no thanks. They did such mixed job with him I can't even say if the changes were good or bad. Depends on player's playstyle.

Simple change to M1 attack during FF and I'm already out.

Ignorant reason for leaving the game, but hey... I want to have fun and right now many other games give me more of it than DbD

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

You changed multiple games in a row, but you chose only DBD to discuss, right? Or you find a problem every time you want to move on.. ? Why DBD is special to you?

Why does it matter that you will uninstall? You had a good time and you could say that it were good X hours, and the game was worth it. Why you cant silently switch to something else without a problem and continue to have fun? It doesnt have to be always the same game. DBD doesnt have to be a bad game, either, because you decided to move. Its not a problem that you play another game. As long as you paid for DBD and had a good time, everyone should be happy.

Also, stress is ok. If you have too much stress, well, take a break. Everything that is excessive is bad. Even excessive Civ 5 would be bad.

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334

I uninstalled the game today. Haven’t really been playing it at all since Oni came out and this only made me not want to play even more.

I’ve been playing Apex instead and actually having a lot more fun with it.