The Clown

2»

Comments

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

@Touken said:
    Dr_Trauts said:

...clown is balanced, just learn how to play against him like every other killer

Could you plz answer my questions? So have you faced a clown? Do you know how fast he can catch up to you? even without his atonics? I kinda know how to juke the clown  a bit but it's only temporary.

i played as clown lol , he is worse then wraith in terms of speed , with laggy survivors i can hit them thru the pallet as wraith , while clown is a fat and slowswinging poor guy.

His swing is the same speed and he runs at the same speed as trapper. His swing animation due to the direction and shape of it can have it's range underestimated.
  • xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    @Touken sorry but you gotta get gud. He isn't that strong you just gotta adapt. He has the same speed as everyone else except huntres and nurse... 115% yeah his things slow you down but it's not like there is nothing you can do about it. 

Let me ask you this how many hours do you have and do you think Freddy was op when he came out

also ochido is a pedophile and likes ######### jokes which are not funny. 
  • LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160
    @Touken sorry but you gotta get gud. He isn't that strong you just gotta adapt. He has the same speed as everyone else except huntres and nurse... 115% yeah his things slow you down but it's not like there is nothing you can do about it. 

Let me ask you this how many hours do you have and do you think Freddy was op when he came out

also ochido is a pedophile and likes ######### jokes which are not funny. 
    Oh you watched that Ardetha Video and Huntress and Hag have the Same Speed And Nurse is slower than Both Hag and Huntress aswell as Survivors
    Btw he’s not a Pedophile but a Creep 
    You completely misunderstood the Point of that video so go watch it again