#DBDNeedsARecode

Every time I play this game, I slowly realize how unbalanced it is everyday.

Every time I play Killer, there are 2 things that happen:

1. Gen-Rushed so fast I couldn't even react to it. Even with anti-generator perks like Ruin, Pop, Dying Light... oh wait I forgot all the anti-generator perks suck. They only work if you play with potato or decent survivors.
  2. Loops, every single pallet always has another pallet or window nearby. If you don't break the pallet, you either get the guy by mindgaming them, or by the time you give up on the loop, 2-3 gens are done. Not just that, survivor perks like Lithe, Balanced Landing, and Sprint Burst always seem to make their way into survivor builds. So no matter how hard you try to get the survivor, they just speed away as the other 3 are doing gens.

Something else I notice when playing Killer, is that there isn't many perks that guarantee something happening without working for it. Sure perks like Ruin and No One Escapes Death exist (there are other perks I just can't think of), but those can easily be taken away. Perks like Dying Light, Pop, Devour Hope and countless others always require the killer to say for example, hook a survivor or down a survivor. Sounds easy right? Just get one guy, and you'll be on your way. But due to the two things that I listed, makes it unbelievable difficult to even get ONE GUY. While most survivor perks are GUARANTEES, Sprint Burst, once you start to sprint, you run extremely fast for a couple seconds. Lithe, hop over a window or pallet, and the killer will be in your dust. DS, once the killer picks you up before 60 seconds, stun the killer for 5 seconds. There's countless other perks that make a killer's day hell.

Listen, I might be coming off as "oH mY gOd YoU cLeArLy SuCk At ThE gAmE gEt BeTtEr CrYbAbY", but no matter how many times you tell me that I suck, i'm toxic, and countless other insults towards killers you're just ignoring the fact I'm right. Sure there's killer perks that piss off survivors, but there aren't many. If there's one thing I would beg for the devs to do, is to rework every single map and how long it takes for gens to be done. So that survivors can't hide behind loops anymore and actually have to fear for their lives.

Comments