Who's the most underrated killer and survivor in your opinion?

I think Jeff is the most underrated survivor. He looks cool and his cosmetics make him look badass, and I'm surprised that not many people play as him.

I feel like the most underrated killer is Plague. You barely see players who play as her, even though her power is actually not even that bad. It's not god-tier but somewhere in the middle.

What are your opinions on the most underrated characters?

Comments

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Legion and Feng

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,515

For killer, probably Pig. A lot of people don't think too highly of her, but she's pretty good when used well and her RBTs slow the game down a lot more than you might think.

As for survivor, Quentin. Dude's a dreamboat.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

My profile pic basically tells you who I think the most underrated survivor is. His perks may suck, he has no store cosmetics and his face is like Gollum on drugs, but I love his clothes and his voice. So adorble, he sounds like a lost puppy when hurt.

Underrated killer is Piggy. Most people think she sucks cause they can't do endgame Piggy with her anymore and her dash attack doesn't count as a M1 attack. I main her and think she's an incredibly strong killer. Dash attack to use at loops, stealth to sneak up on survivors and traps that slow down the game. If she had better addons and better map pressure she'd be a top tier killer.

• USELESS
    USELESS Member Posts: 1,151

Trapper: he is the mindgame master in my opinion.

Dwight: with him you can do gens and other stuff faster and knows what's happening with the survivors on the proximity

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

Adam and Plague

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

Underrated killer : Plague. She can be very opressive in the right hands and with the right build, even more than other killers. I would rate her in top 5 personally.

Underrated survivor : I don't know how underrated she is, but I like Yui and her perks are really fun to use in certain builds.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

Underrated killer... probably Wraith? I know some people agree he is strong with the right add ons and the right build, but I know he still underrated by many.

Funny you mention Jeff, because that's the only survivor I don't own yet. I'd rather spend my iridescent shards on bloodpoints and cosmetics.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Adam 📐and Piggy 🐷

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261

Pig, Trapper and Plague.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,166

Clown can end chases unbelievably quick for an M1 killer with STBFL and Flask Of Bleach. Seriously, he can be a machine. Not saying he's top tier by any stretch, but he can rock it with the right build.

• I don't think highly of pig but it's not because of their performance, it's because they are not fun to play against at all. They are usually obnoxious tunnel fests, frustrating RNG, and tend to be some of the most unpleasant unfriendly players for some reason.

It's gotten to a point where I just die on hook rather than play with one.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Underrated killer is Legion for sure, i get the meme that they get nerfed constantly but they are nowhere near bad

Underrated survivor i would say Jane, not really for lack of people who play her but more for what she is. Most will just make thicc jokes about her but for the devs to include another female model then skinny was really amazing of them

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Could Freddy be underrated? I mean top 3 killer with Nurse and Spirit, but as a survivor he kills me every single game while the other two get me most of the time. If it's not acceptable to mention Freddy, I think Clown and Pig is a tad underrated also and if played right Demogorgon is better than many think. Sorry to name more than one killer just can't make up my mind as always.

I main Jeff as survivor and the fact that few do makes him underrated, because he has some cool looks. Bearded Jeff looks a bit like I want to look myself, but sadly I look more like the Clown.