camping

2»

Comments

• holywhitetrash
    holywhitetrash Member Posts: 289

@Touken said:

@holywhitetrash not all survivors are toxic and not all killers are campers, survivors tend to be toxic for no reason killers tend to camp for no reason sometimes

i did not say all survivors are toxic or all killers are campers , i said YOU are probably toxic based on YOU saying you get camped in most games.

i get camped in about 1 of 7 games

• Soulus
    Soulus Member Posts: 1
    New killer here, hi how are you nice to meet you, went up the ranks pretty fast to 13 then I got to the point where survivors had no fear anymore. It was less I'm the killer and stay away and more to circle around and more the victim. I hit a wall and didn't know what to do so I started camping, I couldn't stop myself, it was either that or just watch generators light up left and right while the most artful dodger with 2 perks more than me baits me. And the if I go after the ones doing the gens wait until they I have struck them once to leave, then are instantly unhooked once I go for more. If I wait I see 2 hanging in the trees waiting to unhook one, so I camp and get 3 or hunt and have fun but possibly get none because of survivor experience. Also been to many trials where survivors walk right up get hooked then try to die, so expert survivors are ruining this game.
  • Touken
    Touken Member Posts: 66
    Soulus said:
    New killer here, hi how are you nice to meet you, went up the ranks pretty fast to 13 then I got to the point where survivors had no fear anymore. It was less I'm the killer and stay away and more to circle around and more the victim. I hit a wall and didn't know what to do so I started camping, I couldn't stop myself, it was either that or just watch generators light up left and right while the most artful dodger with 2 perks more than me baits me. And the if I go after the ones doing the gens wait until they I have struck them once to leave, then are instantly unhooked once I go for more. If I wait I see 2 hanging in the trees waiting to unhook one, so I camp and get 3 or hunt and have fun but possibly get none because of survivor experience. Also been to many trials where survivors walk right up get hooked then try to die, so expert survivors are ruining this game.
    Like you said your new you've got get used to it and be more strategic im a rank 9 huntress ive been playing the game for along time and when i get faced against expert survivors then if cant get them then its my fault for not being good
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Touken said:
    How are survivors  supposed to counter camping?

they gen rush the ######### out of the killer and escape with all 3 people giving the killer a safety pip maybe even a d-pip