The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Calm Spirit rework not working how it should (my opinion)

Hello there,

finaly i got the reworked perk Calm Spirit vs a Doctor.
Everyting works well but one thing makes no sence to me.

The Doctor is already way to overloaded Killer (i dont say OP) and finaly we got something against him.

Calm Spirit works fine. I do not scream, i do not make any noises.

But i also do no screaming animation or whatever animation. Because of that animation we was not able to drop a pallet or whatever, because we got an animation. We still do the visual effect for the Doctor what even makes no sence too because i do the visual thing because i am screaming.

Even with Calm Spirit i can't drop any pallet when i am getting hit by the Doctors with his skills.

Ah and btw i used this build

Quick & Quiet
Calm Spirit
Iron Will
Balanced Landing

Comments

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998
    edited August 2018

Screaming itself doesn't stop any interactions.
    Getting hit by doctors shock blocks you from any interactions for I think 1.5 or 2 seconds. Calm spirit doesn't nullify doctors power if that what you mean.

• Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326

@theArashi said:
    Screaming itself doesn't stop any interactions.
    Getting hit by doctors shock blocks you from any interactions for I think 1.5 or 2 seconds. Calm spirit doesn't nullify doctors power if that what you mean.

Exactly this. ^
    The perk is only there to allow better stealth all through the madness stages. You still suffer the 2.5 second
    (I believe) action halt status effect.

• deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87

I doubt you would ever see a doctor again if the perk removed 100% of his power from the game aside from the easy fix of tier 3.