Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Gruesome, Killers challange: how to do this?

Options

I won, or lose no mater. hoked 10 or 6 or 8 and is not counted to the achievment. I wait even and watch them to die and is not counted...I have 1/8 done and no more...patetic then that one is from lose and I did not checked why was the rison so I ask you guys for help. I play Nurse. Do I havto play 8 difrent killers?

Answers

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

You don't need to play different killers. You should get the challenge just from hooking survivors 8 times. Are you sure that you had the challenge selected and active when you attempted it? In the post-game screen, does it show the Gruesome challenge in the Archives pop-up on the right?

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@kriswisniewski

No, the challenge doesn't specifically ask you to play 8 Killers or specifically 1 Killer to complete it.

All the challenge is asking you to do is hook 8 Survivors and that's it, you don't sacrifice them or kill them with a mori, you just HOOK them 8 times (doesn't matter if it's the same Survivor) and it'll count towards the challenge.

Either the challenge isn't selected by you, or something else is off. To select the challenge, simply go to the challenges page and hold down the left click (aka Mouse 1 or M1) down on the challenge and wait for it to light up with the color blue and make a sound notification.

To make sure the challenge is selected, go to the Killer or Survivor main menu and open The Archives tab that's protruding from the right side of your screen, once your mouse or cursor hovers over it, it'll open up and tell you the challenge you have currently active at the end of the tab below.

If it says "Gruesome" as your current challenge that's active, than that means the challenge was selected and ready to be worked on.

If you already did this before, than you must of selected another challenge in the challenge tab by accident and NOW it won't fill up... since the challenge isn't being actively worked on at this time.