Minor buff to [Wake Up!]?

I love using this perk because it can help survivors to locate the position of the exit gates, and it also reduces the time it takes to open the exit gate, making those moments where you wished the exit gate could just open quicker in before the killer comes. That being said, because of the slightly reduced time it takes to open the exit gate, I feel as though the self-aura shown to other survivors aspect of [Wake Up!] is sort of useless because it only happens twice (going for 2 exit gates) and not for long.

I propose that the perk should receive a slight buff to it's tier 3. Instead of just allowing others to see your aura while opening the exit gate, it should allow other survivors to see the outline of the exit gate in green from anywhere on the map when the person with [Wake Up!] Is located inside the exit gate.

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    I am going to have to disagree with you on this. The whole goal of survivor is to escape the trial. I can understand remaining for points but just lurking at the gate is just insulting to the killer. 

How about instead of the perk revealing only exits and yourself while opening, it reveals your aura to others when you get within a radius of the gates? At tier three you would reveal your aura to all other survivors across the map.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Peasant said:
    I am going to have to disagree with you on this. The whole goal of survivor is to escape the trial. I can understand remaining for points but just lurking at the gate is just insulting to the killer. 

How about instead of the perk revealing only exits and yourself while opening, it reveals your aura to others when you get within a radius of the gates? At tier three you would reveal your aura to all other survivors across the map.

Well i have to disagree on you with your statement. Peope "lurking" at the gate means either yes they are being toxic or they are waiting till everyone leaves..

I propose that the perk should receive a slight buff to it's tier 3. Instead of just allowing others to see your aura while opening the exit gate, it should allow other survivors to see the outline of the exit gate in green from anywhere on the map when the person with [Wake Up!] Is located inside the exit gate.

I don't mind Wake Up! buff but i don't need it either i like this perk and use it it's really handy

• Beaburd
    Beaburd Member Posts: 998

All I want from this perk, is for the survivor to start singing when they open a gate:

"Wake me up,
    Bid my blood to run,
    (I can't wake up),
    Before I come undone,
    Save me,
    Save me from the nothing I've become"

C'mon, it's strangely appropriate to the theme of the game anyway. Buy the rights to use the song, Behaviour. Totally worth it.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

While I do agree Wake Up needs some buffs, I don't think this is it. The 15% speed buff is literally 3 seconds (unless the killer has 6 stacks of Remember Me in which case it's 7.5 seconds). I think it's just needs a buff to numbers, maybe having a thing where it reveals your aura when within X range of an exit gate and not just opening it.