The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I've never seen this much outrage...

13»

Comments

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

The change ge to ruin was unnecessary.

Thrill of the hunt needs buffed.

It would help hex totems

• TicTokCringe
    TicTokCringe Member Posts: 39

Why are you so triggered by this? It's only just a game. The devs try to do what's best for everyone instead of hating try to see from everyone perspective and not think about yourself.

• TicTokCringe
    TicTokCringe Member Posts: 39

So we just gonna act like they didn't nerf ds, metal of man, borrowed time, and exhaustion? Is that not a thing anymore? In my opinion I don't think a killer needs to benefit off of ruin, and people talk about totem spawns like play on Hawkins or the game and try to find totems on there. It is so hard. What the devs are trying to do is help inexperienced survivors bot everybody can hit ruin skill checks.

• AudioIV
    AudioIV Member Posts: 26

Devs are legit rank 15 survivours, so they balance the game around that level, if you know how to play the game just give up, they will not listen to your complaints

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

It's only a crutch if people dont do totems. Otherwise it's fine.

If it was a regular perk, you could argue it's a crutch, but considering you can destroy it within a minute of start if you find it, it's less of a crutch, and more of an assistant.

• crossboy
    crossboy Member Posts: 55

>acting like the community complaining that a change ruins the game, is a severe nerf, and the devs favor the other side is something new in the dbd community

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i mean...

they just took away a killers #1 tool to slow down the game WITHOUT addressing the, ridiculous, genspeed at all. and without any warning aswell.

of course that would lead to an huge outrage.