PALLET ARE BUGGED!

okay so these pallets are so broken man.. im running to the pallet and im pressing down RB to throw my pallet it never respond to my command. Yes i know is to adapt and to throw the pallet earlier , but yes i do throw the pallet down early and the killer STILL manages to hit me and still get stun while at it. i don't mind that they took out the vacuum but atleast register the god damn command. these pallets need alittle work. atleast speed up when the pallets are thrown down.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Everything works fine for me.
    Maybe your connection is bad and you are lagging? Are there other internet users using the same connection, do you use wifi?

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457

okay so these pallets are so broken man.. im running to the pallet and im pressing down RB to throw my pallet it never respond to my command. Yes i know is to adapt and to throw the pallet earlier , but yes i do throw the pallet down early and the killer STILL manages to hit me and still get stun while at it. i don't mind that they took out the vacuum but atleast register the god damn command. these pallets need alittle work. atleast speed up when the pallets are thrown down.

Sometimes you have to be in the right spot in order for it to work. I sometimes try to run and throw down pallets but that doesn’t always work because the rb option doesn’t show up. 
  • DeathByBJ224
    DeathByBJ224 Member Posts: 61
    Master said:

Maybe your connection is bad and you are lagging? Are there other internet users using the same connection, do you use wifi?

No my connection is pretty good. The pallets are trash 

• Master
    Master said:

Weird that they are only trash for you then. Maybe record a video and show us what you mean 
  • sunnyariane
    sunnyariane Member Posts: 60
    The pallets really really really Trash ! Its a joke.

• DeathByBJ224
    DeathByBJ224 Member Posts: 61

@Master said:
    DeathByBJ224 said:

Master said:

Weird that they are only trash for you then. Maybe record a video and show us what you mean 

good ol sunny over here posted it. clearly they are trash

• JustSomeGuy
    JustSomeGuy Member Posts: 17

"the killer STILL manages to hit me and still get stun while at it"

They are planning to make pallets more responsive as stated in the last Q&A video.

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited August 2018

Q&A first of all means nothing with these devs, they promise alot but barely even half of it comes.
    Pallets are not broken, they require different timing so you need to adjust your timing and loop less if needed.
    the pallet animation being faster or whatever is not gonna stop hits from getting through still if you continue to poorly time your drops.
    and last but not least, pallets are not safehavens nor ever will be again so your gonna have to just get used to being hit during the drop if your not gonna even try to adapt.

• Master

@AlexAnarchy said:
    Q&A first of all means nothing with these devs, they promise alot but barely even half of it comes.
    Pallets are not broken, they require different timing so you need to adjust your timing and loop less if needed.
    the pallet animation being faster or whatever is not gonna stop hits from getting through still if you continue to poorly time your drops.
    and last but not least, pallets are not safehavens nor ever will be again so your gonna have to just get used to being hit during the drop if your not gonna even try to adapt.

Nah, as several survivor mains clearly stated above, its not a git gud issue. Pallets are just trash and need to be fixed, no need to adapt timing or git gud :wink:

• JustSomeGuy
    JustSomeGuy Member Posts: 17

@AlexAnarchy said:

It will. They are gonna make it so it stuns pretty much as soon as it begins to be thrown down rather than at the end so that means that if you press space you will not be hit.

• foxboxunionttv
    foxboxunionttv Member Posts: 48
    It shouldnt stun right when its thrown. Thats just bringing back the problem of the vacuum effect. Ive seen this bug as you call it on both sides and its not a bug its poor timing. If your getting hit when the pallets thrown you waited to long.  Honestly the windows are the one that need looking at, people getting hit when they are 3 steps away from a vault point is a little silly. 
  • AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685

@JustSomeGuy said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

It will. They are gonna make it so it stuns pretty much as soon as it begins to be thrown down rather than at the end so that means that if you press space you will not be hit.

Nope, the hit animation will just start going through at the stun still, just at the beginning as well, goodluck though trying to convince anyone it won't happen after.

• snozer
    snozer Member Posts: 776

9/10 consoles are wifi... this is why pallets don't work on console. ditch it and play on pc.