Ok, yes ruin, BUT ALSO...

No one going to comment about this addition?

I for one think it's great that they're starting to do this.

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Well it's kinda old news, they announced this addition before.

I like it a lot that it's happening, but i already expressed my joy on it.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,004

Most people might be waiting to hear the theme first, but yes, it's a welcome new addition.

• conceptualgenius
    conceptualgenius Member Posts: 7

True, but it's still fun, and honestly should do it more often. IM TIRED OF LISTENING TO THE SAME DAMN MUSIC. I think the main reason they did this is so it's easier to tell it's a doctor now that static field is gone.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

I also like that, but mostly for new killers. For me the doctor is also ok to have his own music, but I really would like to let the original original killers (Trapper, Wraith, Nurse, Billy) to stay on the classic initial DbD chase music.

For Oni for example, I love the chase music when being chased. But Oni is loud af. If I play Oni, his sounds and the chase music drums make it really hard. I cannot hear footsteps with him.

Depends on the background. License killers make sense to have special chase music, Oni as well. If it doesn't really matter if the killer is american, canadian or english for example, then I wouldn't mind to have the original chase music again for a chapter 15 killer. Also I like to have to actually see the killer to know who I have to face, rather than hearing the bongos. It both has up- and downsides.