Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Be ready for long wait times

tt_ivi_99
tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

I came back like a month or 2 ago to the game, really enjoyed playing against noobs, but I got to red ranks fast again, so I got forced to play Billy boy ruin again.

Now that ruin is gonna be nerfed to the ground Im not gonna touch killer side anymore, and Im pretty sure a lot of killers will do the same.

Good thing Im not playing this game full time anymore lol.

Comments

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861

Have you played survivor? The queue times are already bad, not to mention around evening time where it can be up to 15 minutes just for a 9 minute game.

After this patch I’m kinda wondering what the queue times will go up to as I too won’t play much Killer.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

I prefer Killer anyway, and I've been feeling like at least recently my killer queues are way longer than my survivor ones. My survivor ones could be pretty long. Usually about 5 minutes up to maybe 15. My killer ones though, feel like they take at least half an hour usually, sometimes closer to 15 or 20 minutes. With so little killers around since all them are going to rage quit, I'm conversely wondering if killer queue times could get shorter.

Also don't you not need ruin if you're gonna be playing Billy all the time?