Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Did the devs bother to fix Sanctum of Wrath for nurse?

Options
Endstille
Endstille Member Posts: 2,246

Would be great if somebody could test and simply say yes or no.

Best Answer

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

@Endstille

Ok so, I just tested The Nurse at Yamaoka's Wrath... here's what I found for you.

The map still blocks 90% of her blinks, statues can't be blinked through or around in chases most of the time unless done so at an angle, a lot of loops like that L-Wall and T-Wall loop with the rock spawn also blocks the blinks, and most of the middle part of the Sanctum of Wrath has a lot of deadzones going around, and through it.

I also kept getting sucked into the basement (because the basement spawned in the middle of that map), even when I wasn't blinking into it or directly at it, facing the basements room with a blink will mostly suck you into it.

So what does this mean?

It means the issues are still there... at least in the PTB. I can't blink most of the time around the center of the map and even around certain loops with rocks... since any loop with a rock stops my blinks for some reason, even if I look up all the way or down.

So basically, no, this wasn't fixed in the 3.5.0 PTB. If you want to post this in that PTB bug reports, than please do, as it's still an issue for The Nurse.

Post edited by FireHazard on

Answers