Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

NOT A SUGGESTION! a version of reworked ruin I made

Options

NOT SUGGESTING, I KNOW THE FEEDBACK/SUGGESTIONS AREA EXISTS.

annnyway I'm trying to make chapters and crap, and perks are importent so I abused the situation with Ruin to try and fix it. I just wanna ask what do you think, what are some suggestions for it, and something something ruin, here.

BTW still not sure if I should add that Great bonus reduction thing, so theres that too. for now assume hitting greats only provides idk half the bonus.

Answers

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@EnderloganYT

Those sub-forums exist for these kinds of post, to give feedback as well as receive it as well.

But, I'll answer it regardless.

I personally wouldn't make a Ruin rework on the day after the perk was announced to be reworked... Anyways, I dont understand what "skill checks have the perk appear in the middle of a skill check" as that sentence doesn't make a lot of sense...

And this change just sounds about the same as regular ruin with the added bonus of a 1.25x regression penalty when damaged and limited skillchecks appearing, this is still WHY they're trying to move away from the perk anyways...

Not to shoot your idea down, but the side notes just sound like arguments to why the old Ruin was fine... so I don't see why they're there. If you want to rework a perk, I wouldn't give reasons why the old or similar reworked perk is fine as it is, so I'm not sure what to say to that.