No trophy for rank 1 PS4??

Options

How is this even possible? I mean granted I could care less about trophys for the in game achievements, it seems absurd there is no rank 1 trophy. Like literally no point in ranking up on PS4 (from a certain perspective.)

Comments

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

It doesn't really matter.

There are much harder/more rewarding trophies on that list than getting rank 1.

like Skilled Huntress, the 3 blink grab or evil incarnate.

They probably just had too many trophies in the base list so they had to cut it.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,787
    Options

Just one reason why rank is not very important. You get nothing for it.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options
    You already had it in our hearts.
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I would like it. I’ve already been there, but I’m a trophy hunter myself for certain games I love. I’m already at 88%
  • deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

Ranking is ridiculous anyway. Consistently win at every game till you eventually struggle at every game till you start losing every game then you go to a lower rank and once again struggle at every game. Rinse and repeat.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    Options

@deadwolfwalking said:
    Ranking is ridiculous anyway. Consistently win at every game till you eventually struggle at every game till you start losing every game then you go to a lower rank and once again struggle at every game. Rinse and repeat.

The Peter Principle:
    "People in a hierarchy tend to rise to their "level of incompetence". In other words, an employee is promoted based on their success in previous jobs until they reach a level at which they are no longer competent."

• deadwolfwalking
    Options

@Rex_Huin said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

The Peter Principle:
    "People in a hierarchy tend to rise to their "level of incompetence". In other words, an employee is promoted based on their success in previous jobs until they reach a level at which they are no longer competent."

I've reached rank 5 which comes as a real shock to me. I don't use Ruin or Bbq or even Nurses Calling. I'm comfortable around rank 9 so every game i start out stressed as #########. Lol.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

Maybe you dont get a trophy for rank 1 because it isnt an accomplishment.

• deadwolfwalking
    Options

@Master said:
    Maybe you dont get a trophy for rank 1 because it isnt an accomplishment.

They give you a trophy for ******* dying. Lol. I think it should go both ways.